Monday, August 9, 2010

Matts 3rd person introduction

Ok, Matt here. Ive been allowed access to this rare but exquisite golden mean realm. I plan to use my time here wisely by making awful jokes and teasing an unknown audience about an event they probably haven't heard of. To be fair an event hasn't been schedule yet around this "wondertwins" team up. Im hoping that it will "take form of an eyepooping artistic mashup".

As dave already explained we are both starting a painting, using about 50% of the canvas, and mailing it to the other artist as a surprise/present/yourefuckedbomb. Im trying to steer myself away from the latter. Yet part of me wants to send dave a painting of Bob Ross painting Kevin Costner with a letter that says" You finish this horseshit, it was a terrible idea......... yet i couldn't stop".

In all seriousness I'm very excited to see how this comes out. Dave has a leg up on me as he is caught up with his artistic ventures and can focus his time on this. I have a few approaching deadlines that I'm working on first(because im a slacker). Its taking every ounce of restraint for me to not rush those other works because I'm so amped about this. I would love to see this spawn a large collaborative show where 20 or so artists get together and do this once a year. Im guessing you could start a network dave? Lets see how we do first eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment